Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dedication

You will have a piece of my heart
As very long as I do live.
I will never forget about you,
Or the things that you did.

You were my rock when I needed to lean,
You were my shoulder to cry on.
You helped me through so many things,
You are the one that I rely on.

You have meant so much to me,
Words can't even describe it.
I hope that you have realized this,
And I hope you'll never forget.

You seem to understand me,
We are so very much alike.
I'm glad that I have met you
And you chose to be a part of my life.

People come and certainly pass through.
Some of their lessons I see,
No matter what happens in my life
Part of you will remain in me.

Memories are made and not forgotten,
A friendship that took long to make.
We have shared some time together
That nothing or no one can take.

I care about you deeply,
Pleare remember that today.
You are my very best friend,
Don't ever let that fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment